BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Bus Nostalgia Breaks All Time View Record'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: 'Bus Nostalgia Breaks All Time View Record' Reply with quote

With the help of many friends and supporters, I am proud to announce that 'Bus Nostalgia' (Under Bus Manufacturers) has broken the all time viewing record with 18,222 hits at this writing.

The previous record was held by 'Bus Moves' at 18,177.

It is apparent that there is great interest in the evolution of the transit bus in the U.S., and I am most pleased with the attention that the forum receives.

It is amazing that even after hours the number of hits are staggering, and indicates a world wide consciousness of the BusTalkIII boards - which is good!

While this isn't the Academy Awards, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the little people (only kidding!).

I really do want to thank all of you who have participated with me in Bus Nostalgia to make it the success that it is and will continue to be (until I run out of material!).

Mr. Linsky - Green Bus Lines, Inc., Jamaica, NY
Bill D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Linsky,

You should be named the official historian of Bus Talk III!

This thread has been enjoyable, and I am happy to have been able to participate in it. Let's see how lon we can keep it going.

Bill
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill,

These are the kinds of morale boosters that keep me going, and, of course, all the help I get along the way.

Thank you so much for your kind words - 'Bus Nostalgia' will live on as long as I have anything to do with it!

Mr. 'L'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: