BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

exam 2801

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RTS4LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: exam 2801 Reply with quote

Hi all did anyone apply for Exam# 2801 and get a letter saying. Your application and money order in the amount of $40.00 has been received for participation in the MTA Bus Company (MTABC) bus Operator Selection Survey (BOSS) Random Pool.

I don't understand why they sent me this letter when this Exam is for MaBSTOA Bus Operator. I'm already on the list for (MTABC) The date on the letter is November 20, 2007 and the 2801 dead line was the 21th which I sent my money order way back in Aug 21 2007 for the Closing date October 23 2007 but they Extended the date. Let me know what you guys think Happen.
GBL Rebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right after the takeovers started, there was a MaBSTOA exam notice that had said you may go to MTAB instead. Reread the notice of exam and see if you happen to be caught in this.
RTS4LIFE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I was one of them that was on MaBSTOA list in 06 Mta asked me to go over to MTA Bus. Now I just sent this exam for MaBSTOA and I looked at the note there is noting saying anything about MTA bus. you can take a look for your self --->http://www.grandcouncilofemeralds.org/images/Bus_Operator_Exam__2081.pdf
GBL Rebel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take your word on it, I don't need to see it. I'm out of ideas why. The only thing I can suggest is to try calling someone and see if MTA made a mistake.

Good Luck, Your Going To Need It!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> New York City Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: