BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'An Observation'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Announcements & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: 'An Observation' Reply with quote

You may note that this is my 487th. post here at BusTalkIII (I'm not bragging - it just worked out that way because I have so much to add to this worthwhile channel of communication).

However, the number 487 is significant only because it is exactly the same number of posts that I attained before being silenced (along with everyone else) at BusTalk.Net.

Hopefully, that episode will never occur again and I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship, and a sharing of experiences and information with all the wonderful friends I have met here at BusTakIII.

Mr. 'L'
Newkirk Plaza David

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: 'An Observation' Reply with quote

Mr. Linsky wrote:
You may note that this is my 487th. post here at BusTalkIII (I'm not bragging - it just worked out that way because I have so much to add to this worthwhile channel of communication).

However, the number 487 is significant only because it is exactly the same number of posts that I attained before being silenced (along with everyone else) at BusTalk.Net.

Hopefully, that episode will never occur again and I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship, and a sharing of experiences and information with all the wonderful friends I have met here at BusTakIII.

Mr. 'L'

All the best for another 487 more posts, and again, and again, and again.

May this board do for buses what nycsubway.org did for subways.
Q65A

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, Mr. L!
Thanks for being such a positive driving force at BT3!
GBL Rebel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick RIPTA42, The plug- PULL IT!! Actually WAIT-- No Don't do it!

Mr. L-- I'm just busting chops. My Congrats on being the post leader around here. We are lucky you do everything in Word then transfer it over, otherwise all would be lost. Nice save there. Continue the good work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Announcements & Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: