BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Another 60 BRT Story'
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Surface Transit - Western United States
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OCTA3053

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Linsky wrote:
Interesting!

If LACMTA isn't going back to NABI, where are they heading?

Whatever they're doing or about to do is a wise choice only because I think they've already put too many eggs in one basket with NABI!

Not that I have anything against NABI - I think their 45 C's are great looking but I'm leery of the 60 BRT's that I see are already beginning to fall apart at the seams (and I mean the seems between the front and rear sections!).

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Regards,

Mr. 'L'

Maybe Orion, NewFlyer or Nova
Rt4957

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all the 8300s are going to Div 18,,We at Div 8 just got 8323,8326,8327,and 8330,,all "Born" on the 4th of July.
As for our 6300s,,we have 6301-6304,6350,6356,and 6390.

Not sure if there will be a group shuffle once the order is complete to get the numbers in group order,,or just keep them where they are.

As long as we at 8 keep the "Hurricanes" (8221-8241)(These have a definate "Whooooo" when they accelerate,,sound neat as Heck:),,)

I`m not sure who we`d buy from next (Who "Hasn`t" Metro Pissed off yet),but I don`t think they would go New Flyer befor the others.

I wish they hadn`t help put Neoplan USA out of business,,They would be the best replacement
Rt4957
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Surface Transit - Western United States All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: