BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NJ Independants in Hudson County ----I need your assistance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Surface Transit - Eastern United States
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smokiecat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: NJ Independants in Hudson County ----I need your assistance Reply with quote

[b]THe following routes need to be checked for me,,and corrected if need be

I will give the routing that i have,,,and due to the fact red and tan doesnt have the web site on the internet--i am asking you to check this for me,,please

10 West 3 and JFK via JFK Blvd,Bergen,Sip,,to Journal Square (JSQ),,returning via Pavonia ,Bergen Avenue,JFK Blvd to west 3 st yard loop

99 from Merritt st and yard,via Merritt St,Ocean av,Grand St,Arlington av,Communipaw avenue,,Park street , Astor Place,,Summitt ,Baldwin Av,Beacon Av,Palisade to Marginal and the Holland tunnel

99 S from JFK at 3 st,route 169 ,,Palsade Av,Paterson Place,,Will ow avenue,,,Viaduct

who goes inthe Ci ty 99 or 99s ,,please confirm

Broadway Bus
route

via JFK nr west 63 st U--turn,,then JFK ,,West 54 st,Broadway West 1 and stand,,returning via west 1 str,,avenue C,,west 4 str,,Broadway,,West 55 street,JFK Blvd to west 63 st

thank you [/b]
smokiecat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:04 am    Post subject: 31 route and Broadway Bus _---NJ Independant operators Reply with quote

Hi,,i still need the route descriptions verified for the 31 and the Broadway Bus ---2 directions

anyone still interested to assist me,,with these 2 routes

thanks

steve
smokiecat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: final request Red and Tan route 4 and route 10 Reply with quote

Hi,

i still need the number 4 route---Red and Tan,..in the Exchange Place,Grove st PATH ,,leading up to the Newport Mall area..

also,,on the 10,,the city plaza area..

The Red and Tan finally (Coach USA) have updated alot of their stuff,,but the map is poor ,,in this particular area,,ONLY

It is hard when you live on the other side ,in westchester county .,,I am going to be putting everything into ONE file/or website---call it an easy reference area..

I just have not figured out what or how to do this,,similar to my pages years ago with NJT and NYC 911

Thanks again ,,people

steve
smokiecat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Red and Tan,,route 10 City Plaza Needed--Final area Reply with quote

Hi,,happy Day

:lol: I still need the routing of the Red and Tan route 10 ,CIty Plaza area,,end of line or short turn routings

I know there are lots of New Jersey bus people here===i need this to complete my work,,and start a web Page---similar to the web tv stuff i had ,,years ago

can any New Jersey fan ( or NY _) asssist me ??

thank you ,again

steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Surface Transit - Eastern United States All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: