BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pipe's Modes Buses

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Pipe's Model Buses
Do you like my collection
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
No I don't like your collection
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Pipe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Pipe's Modes Buses Reply with quote

I like to collect model Buses Very Happy . I have all the New York City Transit and Private Line that Corgi made. Plus some Bus Bank 1/50 scale. Fishbowl and RTS Buses 1/60 scale. Grumman Buses 1/87 scale. All are from New York City Transit and Private Bus Lines. I still have a few more on order. All Buses where custom painted by Collect-Corner. Check them out and tell me what you think of my collecting. "Pipe" http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s151/Pipe41
mackbuses

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Pipe's Modes Buses Reply with quote

Nice collection Pipe! Thanks for sharing....

Dave

Pipe wrote:
I like to collect model Buses Very Happy . I have all the New York City Transit and Private Line that Corgi made. Plus some Bus Bank 1/50 scale. Fishbowl and RTS Buses 1/60 scale. Grumman Buses 1/87 scale. All are from New York City Transit and Private Bus Lines. I still have a few more on order. All Buses where custom painted by Collect-Corner. Check them out and tell me what you think of my collecting. "Pipe" http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s151/Pipe41
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pipe,

Welcome back!

I'd like to meet the one who would have the nerve to vote against liking your collection!

Everything is so authentic - especially the subway cars so staged that they appear to be the real thing!

The buses, of course, go without saying as being fabulous.

I'll tell you that between you and Dave (mackbuses) we really don't need any other modelers!

Keep up the great work and tune in more often.

Mr.Linsky - Green Bus Lines, Inc., Jamaica, NY
Pipe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Pipe's Modes Buses Reply with quote

mackbuses wrote:
Nice collection Pipe! Thanks for sharing....

Dave

Pipe wrote:
Thank you Dave You have a nice collection too.
Pipe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Linsky wrote:
Pipe,

Welcome back!

I'd like to meet the one who would have the nerve to vote against liking your collection!

Everything is so authentic - especially the subway cars so staged that they appear to be the real thing!

The buses, of course, go without saying as being fabulous.

I'll tell you that between you and Dave (mackbuses) we really don't need any other modelers!

Keep up the great work and tune in more often.

Mr.Linsky - Green Bus Lines, Inc., Jamaica, NY
Mr. Linsky I know who the person is that vote against my collection lets live it go. I think that me and him are still friends. I have a few more model Buses to post Orions V T/A Command GNC RTS 6 T/A and a Queens Transit RTS 1 My gallerie on Bus Talk got deleted. I'll e-mail Mike and see if I can repost the model Buses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> The Bus Modeler All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: