BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New NYCTA Subway Book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Exchange Place & Collector's Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Q65A

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: New NYCTA Subway Book Reply with quote

From a small Queens-based transit enthusiast publisher (from Jackson Heights) comes Making All Stops Vol. 1, a photo book covering NYCTA subways during the 1970's. I bought a copy and received it very quickly. It has great color photography with well written, informative captions. This publisher apparently is considering production of an all color book covering NYCT buses of the 1970's, something which is badly needed. Check out the website at the following link:

http://www.makingallstops.com/
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: New NYCTA Subway Book Reply with quote

Q65A wrote:
From a small Queens-based transit enthusiast publisher (from Jackson Heights) comes Making All Stops Vol. 1, a photo book covering NYCTA subways during the 1970's. I bought a copy and received it very quickly. It has great color photography with well written, informative captions. This publisher apparently is considering production of an all color book covering NYCT buses of the 1970's, something which is badly needed. Check out the website at the following link:

http://www.makingallstops.com/

Bob,

Mr. Funk has posted the following warning;

"Copyrighted in 2004. First printed in the United States of America
in 2009. All rights reserved. No part of any book or this website's
text or photos may be reproduced, transmitted," borrowed", or
stolen in any form without written permission by the author - and
this is not gonna happen".

Just his use of the word 'borrowed' has to mean that he reads my posts because I've been using the word 'borrowed' for years.

I suppose I should be honored and hope that Mr. Funk will not be offended by my copying of his Copyright warning!

Regards,

Mr. 'L'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Exchange Place & Collector's Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: