BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harran late 90s prevost numbers and current owners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PreferPrevost12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Harran late 90s prevost numbers and current owners Reply with quote

Who owns some of the old prevosts from harran.....especially 2001. I kno my company has 746, 745, 747, and a few others. I'm sitting in 745 right now broke down in AC. Any and all info.appreciated.
S-60 To Smith Haven Mall

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Harran late 90s prevost numbers and current owners Reply with quote

PreferPrevost12 wrote:
Who owns some of the old prevosts from harran.....especially 2001. I kno my company has 746, 745, 747, and a few others. I'm sitting in 745 right now broke down in AC. Any and all info.appreciated.

There are a list of some of the buses that HARRAN had on the Vintage Suffolk County Coach Buses. There are chunks missing, especially the buses your company has.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PreferPrevost12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chunks missing? How many prevosts did harran have? And also ex-745 has 1,097,534 miles.....yikes!
S-60 To Smith Haven Mall

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PreferPrevost12 wrote:
Chunks missing? How many prevosts did harran have? And also ex-745 has 1,097,534 miles.....yikes!

I'm not sure. On the list we only have offically one, unoffically the list has a unkown number with a space paint scheme. None of the buses the list has are numbered in the 700's. All the buses the list has are numbered in either the 500's or the 600's. If you know what year your buses were made, I'll make sure they are added to the list.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PreferPrevost12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-60 To Smith Haven Mall wrote:
PreferPrevost12 wrote:

I'm not sure. On the list we only have offically one, unoffically the list has a unkown number with a space paint scheme. None of the buses the list has are numbered in the 700's. All the buses the list has are numbered in either the 500's or the 600's. If you know what year your buses were made, I'll make sure they are added to the list.

Sorry for being late. Been driving a lot. Here's some news.

1. the bus u say has a "unknown number with a space paint theme" is in fact Harran #2001
1a. Upon speaking to my boss, WE HAVE Harran #2001! It is now Go Buses #9138.... No more space theme, its all white with GO Buses logo. (a shame)

2. Upon further inspection of the Ex-Harran buses we have, 745-747 were the old numbers wen we were Worldwide, the Ex-Harran buses we have were from Harran's 800's series of 1998-2001 Prevost H3-45's

3. I spotted an Ex-Harran bus now called Avanti Bus Tours #9627 (idk the number wen it was with Harran) at Hansens (Atlantic City Transportation Center) in Atlantic City, NJ...he kept all the original paint scheme with skyline but removed "HARRAN" and replaced it with "AVANTI" in blue letters. It is independently owned by a very nice older gentleman named Frank who does private charters. He jus recently got sideswiped by a minivan. He says after labor day he will fix it. Nothing major, jus a bay door is scrapped to the metal.

My new queston is, are there any other Ex-Harran buses out there? And I would LOVE with a Passion, to see that list u have there S-60!!!!!!!!!! Please help as my curiousity is killing me.
S-60 To Smith Haven Mall

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PreferPrevost12 wrote:
S-60 To Smith Haven Mall wrote:
PreferPrevost12 wrote:

Sorry for being late. Been driving a lot. Here's some news.

1. the bus u say has a "unknown number with a space paint theme" is in fact Harran #2001
1a. Upon speaking to my boss, WE HAVE Harran #2001! It is now Go Buses #9138.... No more space theme, its all white with GO Buses logo. (a shame)

2. Upon further inspection of the Ex-Harran buses we have, 745-747 were the old numbers wen we were Worldwide, the Ex-Harran buses we have were from Harran's 800's series of 1998-2001 Prevost H3-45's

3. I spotted an Ex-Harran bus now called Avanti Bus Tours #9627 (idk the number wen it was with Harran) at Hansens (Atlantic City Transportation Center) in Atlantic City, NJ...he kept all the original paint scheme with skyline but removed "HARRAN" and replaced it with "AVANTI" in blue letters. It is independently owned by a very nice older gentleman named Frank who does private charters. He jus recently got sideswiped by a minivan. He says after labor day he will fix it. Nothing major, jus a bay door is scrapped to the metal.

My new queston is, are there any other Ex-Harran buses out there? And I would LOVE with a Passion, to see that list u have there S-60!!!!!!!!!! Please help as my curiousity is killing me.

The list of Coach buses are under Vintage Suffolk County Coach Buses, A list of Transit buses that HARRAN had are under 'VINTAGE SUFFOLK COUNTY'

Also I discovered that #2001 was the number of the Space Shuttle Scheme just last month.
PreferPrevost12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just another bit of info I had Ex-Harran 819 Ex-Worldwide 745 now Go Buses 9148 today. Well over one million miles as well.

1998 prevost h345
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: