BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

n78 bus stop signs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B53RICH

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: n78 bus stop signs Reply with quote

Just noticed NICE n78 route stickers were placed over the current MTA LI Bus bus stop signs. The N79 portion including the MTA LI Bus lettering on top remains unchanged on the signs.
Commackbustaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imagine this will change at least when they have to put up new signs for NICE's N79 route at Walt Whitman Mall if it hasn't been put up already.
B53RICH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE n24 stickers already placed on bus stop signs covering over the N78/N79 routes west of Hicksville. This is probably a temporary move until the new NICE bus stop signs are installed by the years' end.
Another note with NICE bus ads, seen today 1807 in NICE colors already have ads in place. Also, NICE is going with ad wraps. 1551 now has a mini side ad wrap for Coke.
Commackbustaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, though I'll miss taking the N79 from Walt Whitman Mall to the Roosevelt Field Mall, as I always knew if there was something not available there respectfully it would be only 1 bus to the other mall, and vice versa. There is the N22 to transfer to at Hicksville, and for free I might add. I should have elaborated my earlier post, at Walt Whitman Mall, there's new stops just south of the mall for each of all the buses that stop there and with it new signs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: