BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi from California

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skip391

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Hi from California Reply with quote

I have enjoyed this forum enough that I decided to join. I have spent the last 23 years repairing transit coachs. I am or have been working on,
New look
RTS, 3 generations
Flex 870 and Metro
Hi and low floor Gillig
New Flyer
ELdorado

My dream coach would be a RTS Shortened to 20 or 25 feet. I know it would handle bad but it would look nice. Aslo a New Flyer artic with the middle and rear axles powered would be fun to drive.
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skip391,

As unofficial head of Bus Talk's California contingent. let me be the first to welcome you to our fold and say that we look forward to your valued input and contributions.

Best regards from L.A.

Mr. 'L'
RailBus63

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard!
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi from California Reply with quote

Skip391 wrote:

My dream coach would be a RTS Shortened to 20 or 25 feet. I know it would handle bad but it would look nice. Also a New Flyer artic with the middle and rear axles powered would be fun to drive.

Skip,

I don't remember where it was, but I once saw a photo of a 'cut down' RTS that was so short that there was only one module between the front and rear door - it appeared to be awfully cute and reminded me of the best looking SUV I've ever seen.

Regards,

Mr. 'L'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: