BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'MORE EX GREEN LINERS FOUND'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:00 am    Post subject: 'MORE EX GREEN LINERS FOUND' Reply with quote

Thanks to a lead from new member rwilenker I have found great photos of two more coaches of Green Line (NY) origin;

Shown below (top) is ex Green Line number 331 - a 1950 GM TDH 4509 operating as number 360 for the Conestoga Transportation Company of Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

This mid sixties purchase by Conestoga also included 323, 328 and 345 of the same series and renumbered 358, 359 and 361 in that order.

In the lower frame we see ex Green Line number 301 - a 1949 GM TDH 4507 operating as number 800 for the Reading Bus Company of Reading, Pennsylvania.

#301 was accompanied to Reading by its nine siblings number 302 to 310 and were renumbered 801 to 809 respectively.

These buses were also transferred in the early to mid sixties.

The grin on my face (if you could see it) is a sign that I am content in knowing that these buses looked pretty good for the start of their seconds lives.

Photos borrowed for educational purposes only.

Mr. Linsky - Green Bus Lines, Inc., Jamaica, New York

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> New York City Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: