BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transit Shirts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Exchange Place & Collector's Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TransitFan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Transit Shirts Reply with quote

Does anyone know where I could get a New York City Transit and New Jersey Transit shirt? I tried ebay but only found hats. Thanks I would appreciate it.
timecruncher

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.transitmuseumstore.com/museum/

Everything from ties to t-shirts to underwear with MTA graphics, maps and such.

timecruncher

Not too sure why I would want to wear MTA undies, but, well, to each his own...
TransitFan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Transit Shirts Reply with quote

What about NJ Transit?
timecruncher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. NJ Transit used to have a "company store" page on their website, but I don't see it any more.

Transit websites are a good place to look when trying to find this sort of stuff. Start at www.apta.com, then move your cursor over "resource library." Click on 'Links' and you'll get a state-by-state (and access to foreign sites) listing. Pick a state, pick a city and chances are if they have a website, it is linked from this page.

Some smaller transit system links are dead or misspelled, but for all intents and purposes, every transit system in the world (and in Washington, too) are listed in the various links on this page.

Good luck!

timecruncher
(with apologies to Steely Dan)
TransitFan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Transit Shirts Reply with quote

Thanks I appreciate it! I tried the MTA website, I only seen like map and line symbol things not actual MTA shirts. I used to have a MTA supervisors hat but that was years ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Exchange Place & Collector's Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: