BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LI BUS SCHEDULE CHANGES 1/24/10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scatman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: LI BUS SCHEDULE CHANGES 1/24/10 Reply with quote

i guess no one has been able to answer my questions yet!!

i dont agree with all of the rescheduling but its better than nothing

the 54/55, 62 and 16 on sat look good - the new 94 looks good -

the 20/21 looks good during middays and especially weekdays with more service outta hicks and a new sat nite trip from hicks but i feel that there should be later service to/from glen cove on all nites. the last trips on all days from flushing that end in roslyn should go to glen cove and the last wb is like 947 weekdays - that could use 1 more maybe 1047 - same thing on weekends too - also the 730 and maybe 830 from flush on sun nite should go to hicks. also - the 20ltd should bypass suny and cw post also and maybe go over the viaduct in roslyn - this would shave another 10 or more minutes running time - i dont feel that cw post and suny need 15 min service.

the N1 could be better - how about all day hourly service to/from jamaica ending/starting at green acres and then alternating trips operating from hempstead trnpke through to hewlett - this would be half hour service between the mall and the turnpike and hourly to/from jamaica and to/from hewlett

the n19 should be reduced to hourly on saturday - that is a marginal line thats kinda of waste - instead of half hourly all day sat- id go hourly and add another late nite trip on weekdays and sat - 915 from free and 1026 from babylon and a few more on sun - maybe 715 and 815am and 615 and 715 pm from free and back from babylon at corresponding times

the do nothing n3 should be routed to hempstead and run hourly to provide a 1 seat ride from greens acres- utilize front street in hempstead
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: