BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LIBUS SCHEDULE CHANGES?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scatman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: LIBUS SCHEDULE CHANGES? Reply with quote

i dont have the old schedules in front of me and some of the changes are quite obvious like the 20/21, 54/55, 62, 16 on sat, 46/47, the N1 looks diff on wkdy and sat leaving hewlett. What was done with the N2? or the N3? I dont notice anything different in there. How about the n19 - what is different in the new 19 schedule? the 15 i believe is a new 1135pm from roosevelt field - is that right? -with the discontinuation of the 125am from hemp to rvc? 32 wkdy nite is obvious. the n79 i see a new 925 am sun trip to plainview and back and maybe a little diff on sat nite too. How about the N80? - i dont see anything different there. how about n48/49? dont see nothin obvious there either

someone please advise - what is new about Jan 24, 2010 schedules for
N2, N3, N19, N48/N49, N80???????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: