BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Website on Upstate New York Bus Histories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Upstate New York Surface Transit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dieseljim
Deceased

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Website on Upstate New York Bus Histories Reply with quote

I have a website pertaining to bus lines serving New York State that I set up on TriPod some time ago,from which My New York State bus book 2 volume set was derived. Here is its name; THE UNION BUS TERMINAL and the address to access it: http://theunionbusterminal.tripod.com/ . Here you will find the carriers covered in my New York State bus book there and perhaps a carrier or two that is not included in the book. I hope I have the HTTP right.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dieseljim
Deceased

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Site Not Found Reply with quote

The http posting was incorrect, it should read: HTTP://jimmancuso1.tripod.com/thebusterminal/ IN the INDEX on the left of the home page the following tags have the following meanings: Route of Scenicruiser Service, refers to GREYHOUND LINES, Pride of the Enchanted Mountains refers to BLUE BIRD COACH LINES of Olean, NY. Easy Rider Service refers to ROCHESTER TRANSIT/REGIONAL TRANSIT SERVICE, Golden Coach Service refers to GRAND ISLAND TRANSIT CORPORATION, Buffalo's Largest Suburban Bus Company is THE BUFFALO TRANSIT COMPANY, and so on. This site is where I first published the materials used in my books. I hope you all enjoy perusing it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Upstate New York Surface Transit All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: