BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rochester Terminal still in State of Flux

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Over The Road Carriers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dieseljim
Deceased

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:05 pm    Post subject: Rochester Terminal still in State of Flux Reply with quote

The situation on the Rochester Bus Terminal is still in a state of fluxes thanks to the Rochester City Council. It seems to me that the kindergarten mentality of Albany is filtering down to the city of Rochester,NY where everything is about to be done ass backwards (what else is new for Rochester?) With all the endless bickoring and juvenile delequency at both the city and state level is it any wonder why New York should be called the EXPIRE STATE? Any time you get politicians in a room together you are creating a cesspool of very malodorous proportions. I keep wondering why they don't but the bus station,Amtrak station together out near the airport to create a really INTERMODAL facilty. With this bunch of worthless morons in both Rochester and Albany, it would make too much sense. That is how I see it and that is as far as I go on this topic.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
HwyHaulier

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dieseljim -

Politicos acting no better than unruly pre-K kids is not unique to New York State!

We have some around here, with imaginations as every bit as fertile as pre-K types. The latest is their fantasy of imaginary friend riders,
who we are told will surely materialize, so as to ride an extravagant and needless proposed rail project. (I have hoped the condition is
treatable by mental health professionals!)...

...................Vern...............
Dieseljim
Deceased

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:50 am    Post subject: Politicos Reply with quote

Either treatment by mental health professionals or else complete overthrow of the government ought to cure these worthless morons of their propensity for spending money like a drunken sailor. Here in New york, overthrow may be the ONLY way to effect needed change here,given the way our election laws are rigged to protect incumbents.
HwyHaulier wrote:
Dieseljim -

Politicos acting no better than unruly pre-K kids is not unique to New York State!

We have some around here, with imaginations as every bit as fertile as pre-K types. The latest is their fantasy of imaginary friend riders,
who we are told will surely materialize, so as to ride an extravagant and needless proposed rail project. (I have hoped the condition is
treatable by mental health professionals!)...

...................Vern...............
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
HwyHaulier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dieseljim -

Notably, even with the clever politicos attempts to wire the game so it protects their seats, they can still get some surprises if people just get out and vote...

..................Vern...............
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Over The Road Carriers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: