BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'MORE PICS FROM MR L'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Photographs, Bus Logs and Route Suggestion Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:01 am    Post subject: 'MORE PICS FROM MR L' Reply with quote

I hope you're not getting bored with my photo escapades here in L.A. (actually they're the same models but with different scenic backgrounds).

I was discussing the vulnerability of the driver's side rear view mirror placement on the 60 BRT's in another forum and the first shot below shows a broken arm which has been typical (you may have to squint to see it).

This came up because the latest 60 BRT's delivered to SanDiego have the arms up much higher and out of harms way.

Oh, BTW; the second shot focuses on the pantograph wiper arms of an illusive RTS only because I forgot to re-set the zoom - sorry about that!

Most of today's offerings were taken in the Brentwood section of West L.A. (my stamping ground).

Enjoy.

Mr. Linsky - Green Bus Lines, Inc., Jamaica, NY

ripta42
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing! Can I copy some of these to the gallery?
Cyberider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent a lot of time in that part of town in my LA days and it's interesting to see what looks familiar and what doesn't. Thanks for sharing your photography, Mr. Linsky!

Dave
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripta42 wrote:
Thanks for sharing! Can I copy some of these to the gallery?

Michael,

Absolutely! any photos that I post, as far as I'm concerned, become the property of BusTalk and may be used by any member as they see fit.

When I get a chance, I'll re-post some of the more recent Green Line Old Look photos that I would like added to my special Gallery.

Thanks so much for what you have done for us.

Mr. 'L'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Photographs, Bus Logs and Route Suggestion Ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: