BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Three Grabboxes of Transit and Rail Schedules for Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Exchange Place & Collector's Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dieseljim
Deceased

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Three Grabboxes of Transit and Rail Schedules for Sale Reply with quote

I have 1 Grabbag of transit and rail schedules for sale. Each covers a number of properties from around the country and approx. 200 or more timetables are in each one. They would make a great starter pack, trade bait or gap filler. Price of $25.00 per box includes PRIORITY shipping. Anyone interested please contact me at Rangerjim@localnet.com. I d rather they found a new home then end up in a dumpster. Also Two Volume set on Bus Lines Serving New York State in black 3 ring binder. Also $25.00. If I don't move these soon I will end up tossing them in the dumpster and all that work will be for nothing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dieseljim
Deceased

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: Three Grabboxes of Transit and Rail Schedules for Sale Reply with quote

Dieseljim wrote:
I have 1 Grabbag of transit and rail schedules for sale. Each covers a number of properties from around the country and approx. 200 or more timetables are in each one. They would make a great starter pack, trade bait or gap filler. Price of $25.00 per box includes PRIORITY shipping. Anyone interested please contact me at Rangerjim@localnet.com. I d rather they found a new home then end up in a dumpster. Also Two Volume set on Bus Lines Serving New York State in black 3 ring binder. Also $25.00. If I don't move these soon I will end up tossing them in the dumpster and all that work will be for nothing.
This posting is no longer active as some of the material HAS ended up in the dumpster as is the likely fate of any items I have that go unsold!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Exchange Place & Collector's Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: