BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Condolences to Mr. RT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hart Bus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Condolences to Mr. RT Reply with quote

It is my sad duty to report that poster Mr. RT, lost his mother last night . Details are sketchy as to funeral arragements but I think it will be held on Monday somewhere in Connecticut. I believe she was in a nursing home for a while. I don't know her age, but I would guesstimate that she was in her late 80's if not older.

If that isn't enough Mr. RT's wife is back in the hospital.

Let's all say a prayer for a really nice fellow. I'll update the members as soon as I have info.
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H. B.,

I will second your motion, and Mr. RT will be in my prayers tomorrow at temple.

I know where he's at right now being that I lost both a brother and a mother in law this year.

For some of us, this New Year won't be among the happiest.

My condolences to Mr. RT.

Mr. 'L'
Hart Bus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To All: Mr. RT called an hour ago from his wife's bedside to thank me for the phone call I left at his house. He seems to be holding up, but the funeral for his 84 y/o mom isn't until Monday. He doesn't expect any of his friends to be there since its far up in CT. and many of us have work commitments.

I told him if he needs anything to pick up the phone and just call. I think the love and friendship he has with many in the transportation community will get him through these hard times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: