BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Deleting a Post'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Feedback & Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: 'Deleting a Post' Reply with quote

Michael,

Some how or other I posted the same article twice (bottom of page one under 'Information Needed on Utility and Bee Line Routes' in the Long Island Westchester Buses forum).

The piece starts; 'Mr. Schenck'.

We used to have a seperate option to delete but I see that that is now gone and replaced with a 'delete/edit' button which will take you to Edit but with no way to delete.

Can you tell me how to delete now?

If it is no longer possible for us to delete, could you delete the second copy for me.

Hope the little family is doing fine.

Thanks.

Mr. 'L'

P.S.; this was to be a PM but there's a 'debug' problem when I try to send.

Funny, as I read this back, I do see a seperate 'X' but there is none in that forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Feedback & Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: