BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Preliminary Work ON New England Bus Lines Book Started

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Over The Road Carriers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dieseljim
Deceased

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Preliminary Work ON New England Bus Lines Book Started Reply with quote

Here I go again, adding New England to my series of Bus Lines Serving------ series of looseleaf books covering groups of bus lines. Among the lines to be covered include Peter Pan, Bonanza, C&J, Concord, Bangor and Aroostook, Cyr, Vermont Transit, and several of the major transit systems as well. If it seems like I am biting off an awful lot, one way around that is to start with one volume and go to a second one in each title. That is how I have done New York State and do plan on a second volume each for New Jersey and Pennsylvania as well. In all cases, the emphasis is primarily on carriers operating regular line service. Charter outfits are an entirely different beast due to the nature of their operations.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Over The Road Carriers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: