BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introducing the BusTalk World Photo Galleries
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Announcements & Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ripta42
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Introducing the BusTalk World Photo Galleries Reply with quote

I pleased to present the newest addition to the BusTalk community: the World Photo Galleries at world.bustalk.info. I've moved all non-U.S. photos into this new gallery to make more room for our ever-expaning photo collection.

Existing users' accounts have been transferred over to the new gallery. You should have no trouble logging in with your current username and password. However, you will have to log into each gallery individually. New users will have to register for each gallery individually.

Please check out the new gallery and offer your comments. I will leave all photos in the old galleries for a couple of days to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Last edited by ripta42 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Washie.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: World Photo Gallerirs Reply with quote

All I have been able to get from this link is a blank page.
I have tried putting it throuh on google, but none of the sites in it seem to have the correct galleries on it.The only one is NYC bus world.
Is the gallery up and running or is there a problem ?

Washie.

Crazyhorse
ripta42
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone else having this problem? It's working for me. You can also try www.bustalk.info/world/gallery.
nycbusfan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripta42 wrote:
Is anyone else having this problem? It's working for me. You can also try www.bustalk.info/world/gallery.

I'm not having any problems, Both links are working fine.
kevlaf983

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works fine for me. Smile
Mr RT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got in also.
RailBus63

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems here.
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael,

Really great idea - I should have thought of it myself - it gives us a real international flavor.

It will also give me the opportunity to build up the pre 1960 Green Line (NY) album for which I have a treasure trove of new photos.

We sure are expanding!

Good work.

Mr. Linsky - Green Bus Lines, Inc., Jamaica, NY
shortlineMCI

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep! it's a go go on both links.
Washie.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: New photo gallery Reply with quote

I am still having a problem getting onto this site,even using all the links members have put forward to try.I still get a blank page.
What am I doing wrong Confused The most annoying thing is I can't find my own photos in bustalk at the moment. Any advice would be helpful to get into the new site.I am able to get the page up but don't know how to get into the photo part,as the page is blank,apart from the site address ?

Washie.

Crazyhorse
N4 Jamaica

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been trying to include a hot link into a comment under a photo about Paris, route 38. The BBcode that I try does not work well, so I will repeat my comment here.
A bus driver on Paris' route 38 has produced a marvelous website about his route, its history, its fleet, etc. Here is the url:
http://bus38.online.fr/francais_ie.html
Joe
ripta42
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: New photo gallery Reply with quote

Washie. wrote:
I am still having a problem getting onto this site,even using all the links members have put forward to try.I still get a blank page.
What am I doing wrong Confused The most annoying thing is I can't find my own photos in bustalk at the moment. Any advice would be helpful to get into the new site.I am able to get the page up but don't know how to get into the photo part,as the page is blank,apart from the site address ?

Washie.

Crazyhorse

Hmm... I can't begin to guess why it wouldn't work, since the World gallery and U.S. gallery are essentially the same. Your pictures are definitely still there!

Third try: http://www.hopetunnel.org/bustalk/world/gallery/index.php
Washie.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: new photo gallery Reply with quote

I tried your line to get to the galleries but without success,still getting blank page.
I know that some of my photos are still in the bustalk galleries,its the photos of the United Kingdom,and the restoration,and museums albums I can't find. I presume that they are in the new World Photo Galleries.

I log on to Bustalk and then into Bus Talk Galleries,klick on world photo galleries and get a page up with nothing on it.If any other member knows how I can get into this site please let me know?

Washie.

Crazyhorse
ripta42
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're all there in the World galleries, and I can't imagine why one would work and not the other. I just tried clearing out the list of banned IP addresses (spammers) in case that was restricting access. Anything?
Washie.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: world photo galleries Reply with quote

Still getting blank page on klicking this page link.
Am I doing something wrong or is this not linked to United Kingdom.
I can can get into my three albums on Bus Talk Galleries,but no joy on the world galleries.

Washie.

Crazyhorse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Announcements & Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: