BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ulmer Park Depot Closing?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
transitman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Ulmer Park Depot Closing? Reply with quote

I read on a different site that Ulmer Park Depot's bus routes are moving to Jackie Gleason depot.
caine824

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Ulmer Park closing Reply with quote

I don't believe Ulmer Park is going to close. There was talk long ago about the garage going through a rehibilitation for future access of Orion VII buses to use the garage but so far this hasn't happened. I believe this might be the only garage that never saw a Orion VII inside at all.
transitman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: B41 Reply with quote

Well someone said some routes could stay in UP. Flatbush Depot has never had orion 7's in service.
NovaRTS-06 #9101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UP word not close when the rehab starts routes will be moved out i think, the B3, B36 would move to a close Depot Flatbush B1 joins the B4 @ JG. While the B6, B64, B74 Stay Due to deadhead from garage i even see the B6 split with ENY i don't see the B74 moving due to the Routes no other depot comes close enuff. the X might Leave SC or JG OR a far but not unlikey Grand since its Brand new i could be wrong so don't quote Me. or the B64 could go to JG as well and the B6 & B74 would stay soley @ UP.

UP would look like this

B6(Split ENY), B64, B74,X25, X29(this is a maybe due to the Number of buses needed)

B1 - JG
B3 - FLA
B36 - FLA
X27/37 - GA or JG or SC
X28/38 - GA or JG or SC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> New York City Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: