BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IT'S HERE!! Grand Theft Auto IV!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Don of All Buses

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: IT'S HERE!! Grand Theft Auto IV! Reply with quote

Today, April 29, 2008. The release of Grand Theft Auto IV. The reason why I put this topic here is because GTA is viewed as pop culture. Now on to the buses... I don't know if any of you seen the commercial for GTA IV, cause this time around the buses are actual transit buses, not coaches. The funny thing is that the side of the bus has newlook styled side windows, but the front end looks like an Orion V. I will try to find some better pics of the bus. The transit system is called the LTA, Liberty City Transport Authority. The LTA runs Liberty City's buses and subways. More info comming soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Buses in Pop Culture All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: