BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bus Jackets wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Exchange Place & Collector's Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smokiecat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Bus Jackets wanted Reply with quote

Good morning

I am looking for Bus Jackets..NYCT or MTA Bus

I have a jacket from talormade . com
====the photos or print is not realistic

can anyone assist me,in getting a jackt----I saw one,,the other day with an ORION Artic---really nice

thanks
steve
FDNY
Q65A

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to check out Loaysa Enterprises (www.collect-corner.com).
They sell online and also operate an eBay store.
I have never bought anything from these folks, but their website shows a tab marked as "Transit Jackets".
Click on it and you'll see lots of opportunities to create custom made transit jackets of all different styles, colors, and types.
Various depot logos are shwon, along with a variety of custom embroidery for the front and rear.
One caveat: I did not see any prices mentioned, and every time I tried to e-mail a request, for some reason I was unable to do so; perhaps the webmaster of that site needs to check it out.
One style of jacket is very similar to the satin navy FDNY jacket sold by The Fire Zone (I bought one from their website a few years ago; I am very proud of FDNY).
Good luck in your search!
Q65A

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correction: the website is www.collect-corner.net (d/b/a Loayza Enterprises LLC).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Exchange Place & Collector's Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: