BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HO scale buses for 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Exchange Place & Collector's Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caine824

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: HO scale buses for 2008 Reply with quote

As a very big collector of buses, i'm kinda upset that the toy industry has not decided to make buses avaible for us collectors Crying or Very sad
This is a list of what i have:
27 Road Champs Flixible buses(painted in CAT-Citizens Area Transit colors)
7 RTS buses(the 1/60 scale pull back friction)
2 New Flyer(there is a guy that makes them out of basswood,he does Flixibles too).
6 of the Busch Fishbowls.
And just recently added, Pegaso 6038EMT buses.

I know "pipe" has the 1/60 Fishbowl and the Flixible Road Champs. But i'm wondering why nobody has desired something new. If you want buses now,all you can get is the Europe buses.
Me, i'd perfer a Orion V,a Gillig or something. How..or is there a way to make manufacturers know that there are collectors out there willing to buy them(and i'm not talking about the 1/50 bus bank models) Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Exchange Place & Collector's Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: