BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1988 MCI TC40-102A

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

Introducing myself yet again to another forum! This has been so frequent over the past couple days that it's almost getting annoying when I have to fill in all the form info when signing up to the different forums. Never thought that filling in forms for so many forums could be so frequent that it gets annoying, lol.

Anyway y'all should know who I am, Benjamin the Liberty Lines Express/MCI Classic/two-stroke DD engine (6V-92TA especially) freak signing in again. Some things that may be unknown that you may wanna know about me are that I plan to start a bus company running some routes in the Bronx when I get older. Also I want to obtain an ex-Liberty Lines Express MCI Classic (with a DD 6V-92TA engine and an Allison V731 tranny) from NIMCO, as they've already won all the buses from the MTA's auction I'm sure (but they don't go over there for months, then at NIMCO they're held for a month and scrapped if unsold).

BTW, if there's anyone here who may be actually interested in starting up a bus company with me, then I'll post my ideas with graphics in the NYC bus forum upon request.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bjc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need some money if we want to start our own bus company.
Busmancow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: LOL Reply with quote

Quote:

BTW, if there's anyone here who may be actually interested in starting up a bus company with me, then I'll post my ideas with graphics in the NYC bus forum upon request.

Out of curiossity what type of bus company are you planning to start? I have done ALOT of research in this area and was just wondoring as that has always been my main ambition rather that only being the bus driver. -Kyle
Pipe

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benjamin. Welcome to Bus Talk III. "Pipe"
Hawk Operator 10
Deceased

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shh! MTA hates competition! good see you again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: