BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kudo's to NEW YORK OMNIBUS 2629!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Feedback & Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
traildriver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:18 am    Post subject: Kudo's to NEW YORK OMNIBUS 2629! Reply with quote

I just wanted to comment that I think 'NYO' is doing a great job of keeping this otherwise quiet forum going, with his many posting's of great photo links, and quick response to the posts of other's....

Since we lost 'Mr. 'L', it has been a quiet place around here, but NYO has kept it alive....

Please keep it going, your posts are all very enjoyable! Clap Clap
John Roth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, kudos to NYO. I knew him on the old BTCo board and he always made thoughtful and informative contributions there as well. Not being a New York resident I have learned plenty from him and others who contribute here. Keep up the good work my friend.

John
John Roth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, kudos to NYO. I knew him on the old BTCo board and he always made thoughtful and informative contributions there as well. Not being a New York resident I have learned plenty from him and others who contribute here. Keep up the good work my friend.

John
TheDriver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know nothing of new York or any big city. That is why I have wished I could go back and ride the fishbowl bus when I was younger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Feedback & Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: