BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Galleries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Feedback & Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Washie.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Galleries Reply with quote

Any chance of making a link from this site to the Bustalk111 Surface Transportation Galleries,or is this not possible. At the moment when I go on to the Galleries, I have to log on and when I come back to Bustalk111 I have to log on again. I'm not complaining as I managed to save the galleries site in my favorites. It might help other members Wink

Washie.

Crazyhorse
ripta42
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though they may look similar, the forum and the gallery are two completely independent software packages working of two different databases in two different places. It is possible to link them, but I've read that it's difficult and could easily result in data loss. If I'm feeling adventurous at some point, I might try to do it, but not just yet.
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael,

While you're at it, please file my 'wish list' appropriately for future reference;

Uppermost would be a 'spell check' feature for our messages (I'm an atrocious speller!).

A more user friendly way to add photos to our posts (I have to go through a veritable maze to present a picture).

Neither of the above items is critical, and I can certainly live without them - its just that having them would be so convenient.

Otherwise, everything is great here and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say thank you for making this a new home for us.

Mr. 'L'
Washie.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Gallery Link Reply with quote

I congratulate you on on finding a way to put the link from the main site to the photo gallery.I hope the other members find it easier to look at the albums in Bustalk III.
Still making advances on the site makes it more interesting,and as I have said beforeyou are doing a great job.

Washie.

Crazyhorse
ripta42
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slowly but surely Smile. The accounts still aren't linked, though; you still have to register and log in seperately. A new front page to link everything together, similar to the old BusTalk.net, is in the works, as is a new domain name.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Feedback & Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: