BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Galleries Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Feedback & Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Washie.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: World Galleries Problem Reply with quote

Sorry but I still cannot get into World Galleries where most of my pictures are,also any of the other galleries. I realise you have been having a problem with spam on the site. I hope you are able to sort this out.
Regards Washie

Crazyhorse
GBL Rebel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are 100% correct, the world gallery is down and the issue being sorted out. Why you can not get into the US gallery is unknown. The US gallery is working. The spam issue has nothing to do with the gallery working. Instead of being able to just register a new account, a moderator has to create the account.

You emailed me several weeks ago and I worked on your issue, just like I do for anybody who emails me. I thought the issue was resolved when you emailed me and said it worked on the one gallery and the world gallery was down. I am sorry you are still experiencing problems. Please email me and tell me what the issue is and I will try to correct it.
Washie.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still cannot access world galleries Coppermine comes on with critical error and I quote what the error says,
MYSQL can`t connect to local MYSQL through socket `/tmp/mysqld. sock`(2)
I have no idea what that even means, If you can solve this problem I would very much appreciate I.

Regards Washie.

Crazyhorse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Feedback & Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: