BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NICE CNG artics?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R62CNG
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: NICE CNG artics? Reply with quote

I heard from NYCT fourms that NICE will at some point get New Flyer XN60 CNG artics. Is this true, and what routes can handle artic buses?
The TransitMan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is true, I'd say the N4 would be a great candidate. The N6 and N22 also BUT the 165th St Bus Terminal issue (the length). Maybe the N20? Just my two cents.
NorthShore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: NICE CNG artics? Reply with quote

R62CNG wrote:
I heard from NYCT fourms that NICE will at some point get New Flyer XN60 CNG artics. Is this true, and what routes can handle artic buses?
NorthShore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSBA had two Ikarus artic's back in the '70's. I know they were used on the N21 Flushing-Glen Cove and the Jones Beach- Freeport shuttle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: