BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from Michael Obregon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
obregonmichael5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Hello from Michael Obregon Reply with quote

hello my name is Michael Obregon, I live in New york City, gonna enter my teen years, and one day i would like to create a NYC Transit Bus Museum. I have own a Model Bus Shop called "United Buses America" which might be the second name for my Bus Museum or Organization. If you know or seen where is the seven private bus lines that still exist, please let me know. so far so I was banned from NYC Transit Forums ( i had a horrible experience with this website). But I promise i won't cause any trouble in this Forum. So thank you for letting me join this forum.[/b]
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obregonmichael5,

Welcome to BusTalk - glad to have you aboard and hope that any problems that you've had with these sites in the past are behind you.

The seven New York City private operators that you speak of including Green Bus Lines, Triboro Coach, Jamaica Buses, New York Bus Service, Command Bus, Queens Surface and Liberty Lines Express were all taken over by the city in the early to mid 2,000's.

Being from Jackson Heights you should be proud to know that back when it was the hub to four of the city's most prominent companies including Fifth Avenue Coach, Triboro Coach, Queens/Nassau Transit and Steinway Omnibus.

If it is your intent to model any New York area buses at all for your proposed museum those should be your first choice and within the pages of BusTalk are many articles and photos that will help you.

Feel free to call upon us for any advice.

Regards,

Mr. 'L'
obregonmichael5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks. you did mention triboro coach 1105 found, and i wanted to do a research about it and problaby restore it. Laughing
ripta42
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello from Michael Obregon Reply with quote

obregonmichael5 wrote:
If you know or seen where is the seven private bus lines that still exist, please let me know.

Do you mean private bus lines' buses that still exist?
obregonmichael5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello from Michael Obregon Reply with quote

ripta42 wrote:
obregonmichael5 wrote:
If you know or seen where is the seven private bus lines that still exist, please let me know.

Do you mean private bus lines' buses that still exist?
yes
ripta42
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved here: Preserved NYCDOT Private Lines buses
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: