BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

REGIONAL TRANSIT SELLING EVERYTHING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Bus Preservation, Conversion, & Sales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MOVIEBUSES

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: REGIONAL TRANSIT SELLING EVERYTHING Reply with quote

I have lost my lease on the property and need to get rid of alot of buses and parts. Check out the website for pictures and info on each bus. I will be getting rid of 30 buses ranging from Old Looks, Fishbowls, RTS's, Metro's, Neoplans and a AMG

I am willing to donate to museums and will take payments of any bus if it is going to a good home. Please contact me personally at 951 684-5926
I have 29 days to be out. This is an awful time in my life as I have saved all of these buses from being scrapped and no comes the time that I need to get rid of the.

I dont have the time to contact every museum so if you belong to a museum please pass this info along.
This is a partial list of buses that must go right away. Whatever doesnt find a good home will be driven to the scrap yard. There is alot of history here and I hate to see this happens and it breaks my heart.

3021,2106,705,708,5285,2363,2397,3011,7728,806,2932,806,1728,2004,202,1322,351,850,874,1128,3037,7020,5034,364,626,1003,2700,100 and 2308. Please look on the website for more info on each bus.
psa188

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: REGIONAL TRANSIT SELLING EVERYTHING Reply with quote

MOVIEBUSES wrote:

Please look on the website for more info on each bus.

I saw no mention of this on your website.
MOVIEBUSES

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just check on the website for pictures of each bus, its very simple. There is thousands of pictures on the site. Go to Picture Gallery and have fun.

www.rts-regionaltransitservice.com
Helman700

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its too bad I saw this four years too late as I would have definately worked to save some important ones. I hope nothing went to scrap and would be interested to know what happened here. I see the company still exists and seems too add inventory as of late so maybe nothing happened? It doesnt look like there are many old looks left in their roster so maybe some did have to go. Anyone have any information on this collection?
buslist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott is facing more medical issues. He is once again looking to get out of this business and has much of the fleet up for sale.
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been worried about Scott's health and am sorry that he is in decline and, will pray for his rapid return to normalcy.

It wouldn't be a shame if any of Scott's beautiful specimens wind up in the crusher - it would be a 'sin'! and I hope they will all find good homes.

When I dealt as a broker of vintage buses for motion pictures and television back in the eighties and nineties here in Los Angeles, we had little to choose from and even less in half way decent condition.

Scott, who arrived on the scene just as I was retiring, strove for perfection with his studio rentals and gained a respect in a business that had never been taken very seriously before he came along.

The best of luck to Scott.

Regards,

Mr. 'L'
NorthShore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure the National Museum of Bus Transportation in Hershey, PA could be a good home for the buses.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Bus Preservation, Conversion, & Sales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: