BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings from Australia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
busmadrod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Greetings from Australia Reply with quote

Hi there my names Rod and I?m a avid fan of buses and Trams and trains, mainly older types. I?ve had relatives working for the railways of New South Wales in Sydney and Grafton and they introduced me to the wonders of the heritage of public transport.....

Also i would like to wish everyone here a happy and safe Xmas and a prosperous 2013
timecruncher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Rod and best wishes to you and your family this Christmas and New Years. Many of us are crossover rail/bus/trolley enthusiasts, and some have family working in these industries.

I'd say about half of the people on this forum work in transit, and half are simply interested in its history past and present.

Its a good group all around, and you can lurk or post if you see threads of interest. And, although it is mostly North American, it is always interesting to see how transit works elsewhere.

Welcome!

timecruncher
RailBus63

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Rod!

Jim D.
JimmiB

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Rod. Good to have you with us.
busmadrod

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the welcome Reply with quote

THanks to everyone who has welcomed me to BusTalk. I Hope everyone had an excellent and happy Christmas and New Year.

I would also like to add that i would like to be able to join the galleries pages as i have some excellent pictures of some australian buses from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.

I would also like to say that there is a website here in australia that has some photo's of buses it is contained in the Bus Australia website The image gallery currently has over 5000 photos ranging from the late 70s to today.
ripta42
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Your Gallery accounts are created. Check your e-mail for instructions on accessing them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: