BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for NovaBUS LFS pics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Photographs, Bus Logs and Route Suggestion Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gmnewlook

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Looking for NovaBUS LFS pics Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new here. I am doing drawings of NovaBUS LFS buses from different transit agencies in Canada and the US, including the airport, university shuttles and the Ottawa Paramedic Services LFS.

I made them from Peter McLaughlin's drawing that I found on his busdrawings.com website. He doesn't want to see his modified drawings that other people make to be published on the net. So I'm keeping them for my personal files, but if some of you would like too see them, I can send you one by e-mail. But you can't publish them either...

I am missing some LFS, the last batch recieved for each transit agency. Does anyome here have any pics of the following (I need a curb side shot):

U.S.:
Arrow Charlotte Area Transit System
Arrow Chemung County Transit System
Arrow Coach USA (all versions)
Arrow Dallas Area Rapid Transit (I have my doubts about this one. I know they have the RTS, but...)
Arrow Disney Transport
Arrow Greater Cleveland RTA
Arrow Knoxville Area Transit
Arrow StarMetro (Tallahassee, FL. I have my doubts about this one too...)
Arrow Tompkins Regional Airport, Ithaca, NY
Arrow MTA Bridges and Tunnels (I know it's in CTA colors, but I don't have a curb side shot of it)
Arrow University of Colorado Buff Bus

Canada:
Arrow Brandon Transit (I only have a driver's side shot)
Arrow Codiac Transit's new express bus

My source: Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova_Bus

Thank you.

P.S.: I really love New Look buses, but I like drawing the LFS.
The Port of Authority

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a photo of a Kenosha Transit (WI) LFS, originally from the Chemung County Transit System. Unfortunately it's a driver side shot, but I hope it helps:

I also have a photo of a GCRTA (Cleveland) LFS, but again it's a driver side shot.

gmnewlook

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I've already drawn the Kenosha LFS, but the Cleveland one is a start.
RailBus63

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit #104 in Ithaca, New York (click on image to go to my gallery page for a larger view):

Jim D.
Waynejay

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just these Rutgers pics when they came to Bethesda, MD do shuttles for Tiger Woods tournament this past summer. I think I may have a shot of the rear end too. I'll check my hard disk when I get home and post it if I have it.

gmnewlook

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jim and Waynejay. The Rutgers LFS, I sent an e-mail to the university and they sent me driver's side shot of one of them. Thanks.
gmnewlook

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again for the pics, guys. For the other transit systems, don't be shy, I won't post them on my site.

Just for fun, I started a "What if?" file. See, I have four main LFS drawings files: Demos, Canada, US and Airport/University shuttles. So I decided to create a "What if?" file. Meaning what if, for instance, the MBTA would have 2007 LFSs, what would they look like?

I did two last night, an MBTA, numbered 1000 and a MARTA one, numbered 2701. Since I'm not the author of the original Nova LFS drawings (Peter McLaughlin is) and that I keep them for private viewing, those of you that want to see what they look like, PM me and I'll send them to you by e-mail with the promise not to publish them.
charlottebusperson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Did you draw an LFS from the Charlotte Area transit System Reply with quote

Did you draw an LFS from the Charlotte Area transit System if so can you email me a picture
gmnewlook

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I have a Charlotte Transit LFS paperbus I drew not too long ago. I'll send it to you. Give me your email by PM. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Photographs, Bus Logs and Route Suggestion Ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: