BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old Russell's Guides and Bus Books for Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Exchange Place & Collector's Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barta14

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Old Russell's Guides and Bus Books for Sale Reply with quote

Hi all,

I'm selling some bus-related books that have been sitting on my shelves taking up space. All are in excellent shape and have no tears or missing pages. They are very difficult to find on eBay or elsewhere online.

Mass Transportation's Directory, 1951: Operating data on all intercity and transit bus companies in the U.S., along with details of routes, numbers of buses, and route mileage. -- $30

Russell's Official National Motor Coach Guide, September 1973 -- $30

Map Supplements to Russell's Guide: 112-page map books that show every bus route listed in the Russell's guides and every town served by them.
November 1973 -- $15
December 1977 -- $10
June 1978 -- $10
April 1986 -- $10

Shipping is $5 from Pennsylvania to anywhere in the world. If interested, please email me at joshcampfield "at" gmail.com.

Best,

Josh
barta14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've reduced the prices on these as there have been no takers. Please email me if interested.

Mass Transportation's Directory, 1951 - $25
Russell's Guide, Sept. 1973 - $20
Russell's Guide map supplements:
Nov. '73 - $10
Dec. '77 - $10
Jun. '78 - $10
Apr. '86 - $5
All four supplements: $25

Or take the whole lot for $50.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Exchange Place & Collector's Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: