BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!
 
 BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Suffolk Transit accident involving a DWI

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
S-60 To Smith Haven Mall




Joined: 29 Nov 2007
Posts: 1630
Location: Suffolk County, NY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Another Suffolk Transit accident involving a DWI Reply with quote

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/dwi-charge-for-driver-in-patchogue-accident-1.3353172

It looks like either 5005 or 5006 was involved, I can't tell which.

Who thinks this bus will be written off?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The TransitMan



Age: 39
Joined: 14 Oct 2010
Posts: 219
Location: Long Island, NY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure that if #5014 was banged up and fixed, then they should be able to keep #5005. Those guys at S.B.C. in Bay Shore did one hell of a job with #5014.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
S-60 To Smith Haven Mall




Joined: 29 Nov 2007
Posts: 1630
Location: Suffolk County, NY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The TransitMan wrote:
I'm pretty sure that if #5014 was banged up and fixed, then they should be able to keep #5005. Those guys at S.B.C. in Bay Shore did one hell of a job with #5014.


I think its either 5006 or maybe 5008 not 5005.

Yeah Bit I think that this bus was damaged a little worst then 5014, I mean the door is almost fully fallen off. I'm not counting out that they can't fix it, I was just wondering is anyone thought that maybe it couldn't be fixed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The TransitMan



Age: 39
Joined: 14 Oct 2010
Posts: 219
Location: Long Island, NY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-60 To Smith Haven Mall wrote:
The TransitMan wrote:
I'm pretty sure that if #5014 was banged up and fixed, then they should be able to keep #5005. Those guys at S.B.C. in Bay Shore did one hell of a job with #5014.


I think its either 5006 or maybe 5008 not 5005.

Yeah Bit I think that this bus was damaged a little worst then 5014, I mean the door is almost fully fallen off. I'm not counting out that they can't fix it, I was just wondering is anyone thought that maybe it couldn't be fixed.


Looks like #5006.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
S-60 To Smith Haven Mall




Joined: 29 Nov 2007
Posts: 1630
Location: Suffolk County, NY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The TransitMan wrote:
S-60 To Smith Haven Mall wrote:
The TransitMan wrote:
I'm pretty sure that if #5014 was banged up and fixed, then they should be able to keep #5005. Those guys at S.B.C. in Bay Shore did one hell of a job with #5014.


I think its either 5006 or maybe 5008 not 5005.

Yeah Bit I think that this bus was damaged a little worst then 5014, I mean the door is almost fully fallen off. I'm not counting out that they can't fix it, I was just wondering is anyone thought that maybe it couldn't be fixed.


Looks like #5006.


Yeah, I found out that it was 5006 after I made that post, I was just to busy to either delete it or make a edit to say that it was 5006
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group