BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Birthdays

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Feedback & Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonesy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Birthdays Reply with quote

will there be a birthday section again?
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonsey,

Apparently, we are not set up yet to list birthdays, but if an industrious member like yourself were to start a 'new topic' entitled 'Member Birthdays', I'm sure we would all add ours which could then be condensed into one master listing that we could refer to periodically.

I think as the site becomes more and more successful, you will see these features added (right?, Michael!).

I also think that the birthday greetings are an important link to the friendships that we are making here at BTIII.

Mr. 'L'
Jonesy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a great Idea Mr. L hmm its gonna be kind of hard thinking about it because the setup on here is way diffrent to work with and we dont have a Calendar with birthdays or events, i guess we'll all have to brainstorm.
ripta42
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Birthday greetings have been added - see the "Who's Online" box at the bottom of the index page. You'll need to update your profiles with your date of birth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Feedback & Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: