BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'GM TDH 5105 FOR SALE'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Bus Preservation, Conversion, & Sales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: 'GM TDH 5105 FOR SALE' Reply with quote

'1954 GM TDH5105 Serial Number 831, originally a Twin Cities Bus.'

This bus has been totally soda blasted, sealed and professionally painted with new glass in front and rear windshields as well as all door and standee windows along with new rubber moldings, tires and wheels.

The 6-71 Detroit Diesel and blower have been rebuilt and have less than 1,000 miles on them and are coupled to a 'VH' 2 speed transmission (the bus travels at about 55 mph without any problems and starts immediately with no excessive smoke).

Interior is in excellent shape with only a tear in the rear seat which has been restitched.

Everything works, can be driven anywhere and does not overheat.

You are welcome to speak to my diesel mechanic who did most of the work and will vouch for the bus's condition.

I have had 14 antique buses and this by far is the best one.

Dislike seeing it go but I am ready for a new project. I am starting the bidding at a very fair price considering what some quality old looks have sold for recently.

Bus is located in the Dallas area and available for inspection upon appointment request and is priced to sell.

PAYPAL REQUIRED FOR DEPOSIT within 2 days of auction close and balance due within 7 days.

Bus may be stored locally but you will have to work that out with my storage facility.

Serious inquiries only please. Bus is available for sale locally and may be removed from eBay at anytime.

Thanks!

Tim Logan
Dallas, Texas

Office: 972-396-5543
Fax: 972-396-5544
Email: tlogan@pwcosmetics.com

Special thanks to Jeff Merinoff for this lead.

Q65A

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking unit, especially considering its advanced age!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Bus Preservation, Conversion, & Sales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: