BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Bus Collector

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elgrinch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: New Bus Collector Reply with quote

Hello:

My Name is Alberto and I live in New Orleans Louisiana., One of my Hobbies are Bus Collecting and I have a a collection of 1.50 scale buses Ranging from the Iconic Silver Eagles to the Widely Use Scania Irizar in 2 and 3 axles ., also I have some very unique buses such as the Sultana TM and a Dina Olimpico ., Known here in the States as Flxible bus.

I am looking forward to show you guys all my collection.

Alberto
timecruncher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard, and looking forward to seeing some photos of those buses as well.

timecruncher
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elgrinch,

I'll second Timecruncher's motion and say that we look forward to your valued contributions and input.

Welcome aboard.

Mr. 'L'
Elgrinch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Super Golden Eagle Bus Reply with quote

This is my second post here in the first one I promise to show my buses sadly for the last few months I been kinda busy working on a couple new models and one of them is a Super golden Eagle so far I have show the pics to a couple friends and as right now I am working on the decals, Also I am in the works for a Golden Eagle and Silver Eagle 1.

I will post some pics of the Super Golden Eagle as soon as I finish.

Here I attach a link of a Mexican bus site where they feature my collection. where I have 1 Dina olimpico and 2 Sultanas 8x4 ,http://autobusesmx.blogspot.com/2011/01/04.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> The Bus Modeler All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: