BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Freebie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hart Bus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: A Freebie Reply with quote

To the members of this Board:

In cleaning out a plastic box I found an extra set of mirrors to the Corgi NYC Board of Transportation Old Look Bus Fleet # 2203 that the destination signs say "Special".

They are still attached to the plastic frame. They are gray in color. The only bus that I have that matches that color is the one described in the proceeding paragraph. Since the ones that came with the bus were put on by me, I have no use for them.

Terms and conditions: The first one to contact me through this board with their mailing address gets it. While it is a freebie, I would ask that the next time the winner is in a convenience store and sees a collection canister for a charity that he/she throws some loose change in there to cover the postage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> The Bus Modeler All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: