BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hooked Again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Washie.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Hooked Again Reply with quote

Washie hooked again on a great site,with so many old friends on board.
My real name is Kenny, Washie is a nickname I received at work many years ago. I started working on the buses in 1971 and still going. I hope to retire in five years time, wish it could be sooner.
My spare time is taken up trying to restore a Leyland Leopard ( T ) Type Bus,which was built in 1979.
And of coarse Bustalk 111.

Washie.

Crazyhorse
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: 'Welcome Washie' Reply with quote

Washie,

As a member of the BusTalkIII unofficial welcoming committee, let me take this opportunity on behalf of all of us to say; glad to have you aboard!

We strive to make this site 'the professional one', and your presence will certainly add validity to that goal!

Looking forward to your comments, and maybe a picture or two of your Leyland project!

BTW; my grandmother was born in Glascow, so I guess we have something in common - what with my being one quarter Scotch!

Again, welcome back!

Mr. Linsky
"The Green Hornet"
Green Bus Lines, Inc., Jamaica, New York
Pipe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Washie. Welcome to Bus Talk III am glad to see you made it hear. "Pipe"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Member Introductions and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: