BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help Mr Linsky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Photographs, Bus Logs and Route Suggestion Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Washie.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Help Mr Linsky Reply with quote

Sorry I don't know how to put photos into this link from BT III. Some info on this subject would be very helpful.

Washie.

Crazyhorse
Mr. Linsky
BusTalk's Offical Welcoming Committee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: 'Help for Washie' Reply with quote

Washie,

The first thing that I will attempt to do is instruct you on how to transfer a picture from Photo Bucket to the posting forums;

Go to Photo Bucket and select a picture that you would like to include with your essay.

Right click on the picture and then click on 'properties' in the selection box.

Highlight the 'URL' signature and then press the control and 'C' keys simultaneously.

You have now captured the picture for transfer - then go to the body of the post and place the flashing icon where you would like the picture placed (I believe that you must have some words in the body first).

Once you have decided where to place the picture click on 'Img' above which will then appear as [Img] then immediately press the control and 'V' keys simultaneously and the complete URL should appear, then immediately click on same Img again and [/Img] should appear - it is important that there be no spaces between [Img] the URL and [/Img].

When you preview the work, the picture should appear - if not - try again.

As far as posting pictures in your BT3 album; select 'new' album - then hit 'upload' which should take you to 'Photo Bucket' - click picture you would like to transfer and then click 'upload'.

Washie, the directions that I have given should work, but you have to remember that this is like the blind leading the blind because I'm not too great on pictures myself - it does take a little experimentation but I think I've given you enough basics!

Good luck,

Mr. Linsky
"The Green Hornet"
Green Bus Lines, Inc., Jamaica, New York U.S.A.

Sample
Washie.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Photo Album Reply with quote

Thanks guys managed to put album into Bus Talk III Gallerys.
With a lot of trial and error Surprised

Washie.

Crazyhorse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Photographs, Bus Logs and Route Suggestion Ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: