BusTalk Forum Index BusTalk
A Community Discussing Buses and Bus Operations Worldwide!

BusTalk MainBusTalk Main FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups BusTalk GalleriesBusTalk Galleries   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Making my Own Suffolk Transit Roster.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S-60 To Smith Haven Mall

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:51 pm    Post subject: Making my Own Suffolk Transit Roster. Reply with quote

Like the title says, and i was just wondering if anyone can help with with a few things.

1) did all the 1981 New Flyers that Babylon Transit and Lindenhurst Bus Company have get transferred to Inter County Motor Coach?

2) Does anyone know where these buses 1982 Gilligs 5, 7-13, 126-127, 209, and 815-820, 1987 Gilligs 711, 740-742, and 1990 Gillig 920 ended up?

3) How may 1981 New Flyer D901's did Inter County have numbered in the 600's?

4) Did Inter County have 1982 Gilligs numbered from 558-562?

5) Does anyone know what number EBT's Flixble Metro D's were, i know they had one numbered 9302, but i don't know if thats the number it started from and what number they ended with.

6) Also did EBT 40 foot 1990 Gillig end with 918 or 917, there is kind of a debate over that due to the amount someone said they had.

7) Also does anyone know what happen to
Alert Coach Lines New Flyer 109-111, and Louis A. Fuocco New Flyer 108, were they transferred to another company

8) The old Blue Line that ran the S90, what happen to their New Flyer numbered 112, i know their 1987 Gillig 710 was sent to Suffolk Bus Corp and numbered 8703, i was wondering if it had got sent to another company when the 1987 Gillig arrived or if they kept it as a spare, until the company lost the contract.

I appreciate any and all help anyone can provide.

Mac

Last edited by S-60 To Smith Haven Mall on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
S-60 To Smith Haven Mall

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can forget question 5, i think i have it all covered.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BusTalk Forum Index -> Long Island & Westchester Buses All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: